When it comes to flowers, Safeway is your wedding destination!
The floral design experts at Safeway are experienced and ready to help with all of your wedding floral needs.
From beautiful bouquets to classic boutonnieres, memorable ceremony flowers to spectacular table centerpieces, Safeway has you covered.
Contact Safeway to schedule your in-store consultation and check one more item off your wedding to-do list!
Did you know…
- For the most impact, choose a few larger stunning arrangements rather than a few
smaller ones spread throughout your wedding.
- For a more chic look for your bridesmaids, include just one flower, like a rose or lily, in their hair. Also, a wrist or shoulder corsage is another nice touch.
- If having an outdoor wedding and use a tent or canvas, decorate the poles with matching garland. And add color throughout the covered area to draw attention away from the white tent.
- For your younger bridesmaids and flower girls, use pomanders made from Spray Roses or Germini Daises; the round shapes make a fun choice for the younger girls.
- Bouquets should be kept in the delivery box for as long as possible, kept in a cool room away from sunlight. They can even be refrigerated but NEVER below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Most flowers are available any time of year, but can vary price. Your Safeway florist can help you.
- Flowers can convey different feelings and styles. While the florists can help you understand these differences, be sure to stay true to yourself and select the wedding flowers that you like.