Location Cost Bouquet Throwing BouquetEstimated
Bridal Flower Cost: $0.00
Location Qty Cost Maid / Matron of Honor 1 Bridesmaids Flower Girl 1 Floral HeadpiecesEstimated
Bridal Party Cost: $0.00
Location Qty Cost Groom 1 Best Man 1 Groomsmen Fathers Grandfathers OthersEstimated
Boutonniere Cost: $0.00
Location Qty Cost Mother of the Bride 1 Mother of the Groom 1 Grandmothers OthersEstimated
Corsage Cost: $0.00
Location Qty Cost Main Alter Aisle Runner 1 When estimating the cost of the Ceremony flowers, areas of interest may include the Canopy, Candelabra, Unity Candalabra, Kneeling Bench, and Foliage.Estimated
Ceremony Cost: $0.00
Other Safeway Wedding ServicesCakes Wines
Delivery is available, for an additional fee, only at the stores in Alaska, Idaho, Montana and Washington. Please contact your local Safeway store for details.
Call the Wedding Destination Hotline 1-866-481-5807 to consult with a wedding specialist for all your wedding needs. You may also contact us through our convenient online form.
Print this page and bring it to your nearest Safeway store. The wedding flower experts there will work closely with you to make sure your flowers are as beautiful as you dreamed they would be. Want to customize your arrangement? Your local Safeway wedding planners can help there, too. And they'll be happy to help you choose your cake and wine, too.
Wedding Flowers From Safeway
Questions? Contact us through our convenient online form
When it comes to flowers, Safeway is your wedding destination! The floral design experts at Safeway are experienced and ready to help with all of your wedding floral needs. From beautiful bouquets to classic boutonnieres, memorable ceremony flowers to spectacular table centerpieces, Safeway has you covered.
Browse through this easy to use budgeting tool to get an estimate for your wedding flowers. Then contact Safeway to schedule your in-store consultation, and check one more item off your wedding to-do list!
Did you know
- For the most impact, choose a few larger stunning arrangements rather than a few smaller ones spread throughout your wedding.
- For a more chic look for your bridesmaids, include just one flower, like a rose or lily, in their hair. Also, a wrist or shoulder corsage is another nice touch.
- If having an outdoor wedding and use a tent or canvas, decorate the poles with matching garland. And add color throughout the covered area to draw attention away from the white tent.
- For your younger bridesmaids and flower girls, use pomanders made from Spray Roses or Germini Daises; the round shapes make a fun choice for the younger girls.
- Bouquets should be kept in the delivery box for as long as possible, kept in a cool room away from sunlight. They can even be refrigerated but NEVER below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Most flowers are available any time of year, but can vary price. Your Safeway florist can help you.
- Flowers can convey different feelings and styles. While the florists can help you understand these differences, be sure to stay true to yourself and select the wedding flowers that you like.