Interested in writing for WedNet?
Love the thought of a wedding? Yeah, we do too! And for 20 years we’ve been here providing great advice to brides and grooms planning their wedding. Like the idea of joining our prolific and merry band of wonderful authors? Let’s chat….
Professional author? A bride planning your wedding?
Or maybe you just can’t get enough of wedding planning. It’s all good and if you have an interest in contributing to WedNet we’d love to hear from you.
Things we like in our authors
- A positive, upbeat and helpful perspective
- A track record in contributing content online is always a plus
- If you are bride who wants to describe her experiences, thoughts and ideas as you plan your wedding, well – that’s good stuff and we’d love to hear from you!
- Experience with wedding planning – whether your own or for someone else – is preferred but not totally essential
In short, if you think you can create provide content that is fun, interesting and compelling to our audience then we’re interested!
Get in touch…
If you are interested in helping us to help all those excited brides and grooms, then drop us a line via our Contact Form.
To kick things off, please include following information:
- Your reasons for wanting to contribute
- Pointers to recent work that could be interesting to us
- A rough idea of how often you could contribute
- What drew you to WedNet?
We can discuss all these things and that will get of chatting. We look forward to hearing from you.